Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Increase the quality of the Zeeko products: Put your suggests here

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

We work hard to introduce best quality products.

To increase the level of quality, we need your feedbacks and suggests.

Fell free to share your ideas here.

Ride easy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.zeeko-kites.com
Hi Nico
Had a go on the 7m this week, nice kite.
Would be nice to have some sort of stopper ball so the bar doesnt go to full depower.
Also the PU depower tends to be a little stiff in the cold here in the UK. Does it really need the PU cover ?
I know you have to have the complet release for NF approval. Could we have a differend Chicken loop for those not having to have NF.
The scuff panels on the leading edge should go round more to help when self launching

Alun

Hi Alunj,

thank you for your feedback.

Actually I tested several stopper and was not satisfied about them.
We will release a shorter depower line for people who want it soon. We'll let you know in the next weeks.
But you need the PU tube, if not the rope doesn't resist to friction and sand.

See u,

Nicolas

CRAZYJUM

Invité
I want to test Zeeko kites in Spain..
I would like Zeeko has the same depower of nova2 7m, nova2 is fantastic, it Twisted Evil has a very very good high end (50 knots)

Hi Crazy Jum

where are you based in Spain?

Ride easy,

Nicolas

2010 suggestions Smile
Just arrived , great build quality.
Two things

1) can we have a large dump valve for deflate ?
2) Do you really need the era line ? Ive used the 09 kites and never felt the need. Do the 2010 kites relaunch the same or do they need the era (is it just a nice to have ?

Thanks

Review to follow soon , flew the 5.5 today just to see feels great esp unhooked !

Dear Alunj,

The relaunching of the 2009 is close to the 2010 kites even better in big sizes for the 2010 without the ERA system.
The era allows you to relaunch a lot easier in light winds and it is perfect for light weight riders who have currently more troubles to relaunch any kites.

For the big valves, the one we tried had small leaking, this why we tested them for samples but we don't apply them on production.

Ride easy

Nicolas

I have been riding both the 2009 and 2010 Notus kites, and I simply love them!!!

But there is always something to improve, so here is my wish-for-2011-list Very Happy :

• Some kind of stopper ball for cruising (to cover long distances)

• Like alunj I experience the same problems in cold weather with the material around the depower line. It sometimes jams

• A more "up to date" chickenloop, with a push-out safety mechanism

• Although I did never have a broken line with any Zeeko bar, other brands go to thicker and higher breaking strength lines nowadays.

• For snowkiting and durability: a moulded grip on the bar rather than the current material would be nice. Especially with a snowboard on your feet, the current grip on the bar is easily damaged by the rail of the board when trying to restart (ERA is a must have on the snow!). This also happens with some sharp edged kiteboards

These are just wishes.

The only improvement so far I would like to recommend to implement for the 2011 bar is the next issue:

• Better fixation of the ERA loop. The current velcro solution does not "stick" that well. Occasionally the ERA loop can knot itself around the other lines after use of the ERA system

Biggest problem for met is the grip on the Bar .
2009 Bar 100% great no problems.
2010 Bar I am having problems with the grip coming loose so it turns on the bar and starts to split .
A moulded grip would be good

alunj a écrit:Biggest problem for met is the grip on the Bar .
2009 Bar 100% great no problems.
2010 Bar I am having problems with the grip coming loose so it turns on the bar and starts to split .
A moulded grip would be good

I own 3 2010 bars, and so far the grip stays on. Does it happen on all your 2010 bars?

The material is just pretty vulnerable for damage, like all bars with this material. This year some other kitebrands (among other North and Ocean Rodeo) come with a kind of moulded bar. It has thermoplastic "rubber" as an outer skin. Pretty sturdy and feels good.
Only mayor downside of these other brand bars is the rediculous pricetag Mad

Im cheap ... I only have one 2010 bar
My 2009 bar is fine.
I think its a one off as the grip does not seem to be correctly stuck to the Alu tube.
I hope to see Nico at the Mondial du Vent and let him look .

A

Maigais

Invité
I do not like how bar is made to pack up lines. Ends are not to deep and rubers to hold lines are to week to do anything. Just not easy to use.

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]